Maximum Justice with Minimum Fuss!
Undertaking Medical Negligence Claims throughout Scotland
Medical Compensation in the UK
- Although the UK is a world leader in the medical and healthcare industries, cases of negligence do occur. Surgeons, doctors, and other healthcare staff have a responsibility to provide a high level of care, and if they fail to fulfil this or otherwise cause injury to a patient by act or omission, they are liable by law to pay compensation.
Examples of Medical Negligence
- Attempting to prove medical negligence can be a complex process. To hold a medical professional accountable for your injury, it must be evident that they have breached their duty of care. Examples of medical negligence include:
- Failure or Delay in Diagnosing a Condition such as Cancer
- Negligent or Inadequate Medical Treatment or Care
- Brain Injuries, Birth Injuries, Surgical Errors, or Spinal Injuries
- Failure to Diagnose or Incorrect Diagnosis of Epilepsy
- Negligent or Inadequate Dental Treatment or Care
- Misdiagnosis or Inappropriate Treatment
- Infections Acquired in Hospital, e.g., MRSA